Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ready, SET, go!

Last weekend Daddy-O and I hit a couple garage sales.  The weather is still cool here so there have typically only been three or four garage sales going on each weekend.  Most weekends we have been coming home empty handed.  But not last Saturday!

Check out this beauty...

A little cleaning, as well as some super glue to the area at the rear of the hood and she's good as new.  It works like a charm!  I think it was completely worth the $3 I shelled out for it.



Simon was checking out some newly acquired lampshades.  He's just so darn cute which is a good thing due to the fact that he is so ill behaved.



'Till we meet again,
Ms. Adventure

2 comments:

  1. This is really neat. My boyfriend and I are avid garage salers, estate salers, thrifters, etc. He found a smaller version of this, a handheld hairdryer. You walked away with a great deal.

    ReplyDelete