Monday, January 30, 2012

Dino

As I was driving into work today I found myself feeling blue. I wasn't ready to start another week knowing that I am scheduled to work this weekend as well.  I could not bear to face the day with a poor attitude--so what's a girl to do??  Listen to Dean Martin of course!

Ahhhhhh, Dino!  More effective than Prozac in my book.  I plugged my iPhone into my car and I rocked out to the most fantastic crooner to grace this earth.  I enjoyed myself so much that I continued the Dino-fest at my desk.  I knew that iPod clock dock would be a good investment (even if it doesn't compliment the retro decor of my desk).

I love you Dino!  Thanks for saving the day!

I leave you with two of my favorite songs. 




'Til we meet again,
Ms. Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment