Saturday, January 28, 2012

Discovering the Dynamic Duo



I am so happy to report that he Handsome Devil Duo has discovered the Dynamic Duo!  Ladies and gents let me assure you that this is no small feat.  Since moving to Happy Camper Farms six years ago, we have elected to not have TV service.  When the signal went digital we were able to pick up PBS and only PBS.  Now there are also three channels of the most fantastic programming beaming into our family room- on most days.  Dick Van Dyke, MASH, I love Lucy and the most coveted...Batman



Saturday night has become a complete cheese-fest!  The Handsome Devil Duo absolutely love it, even though they preface every comment with "It's sooooo corny!".  Tonight they even decided to invite the boys from across the road over to watch.  I am not so sure the neighbor boys shared in the delight of vintage Gotham.




'Til we meet again,
Ms. Adventure

1 comment:

  1. my favorite shows...I LOVE -- I Love Lucy!!! I have the barbie doll!

    ReplyDelete