Sunday, March 18, 2012

In the genes perhaps?

The other night I was going through old photos while making a picture book for my Grandmas birthday.  Shhhhhh....don't tell her.  It's a surprise.  I was pleasantly surprised to come across this photo
Check out that lamp!
I am not sure why my grandmother (in the blus dress) looks horrified.  Surely it's not because of the lamp.  If I had to guess, I would say that my father or one of my uncles had just done something truely inappropriate!


Indeed, they appear to be up to no good!  From L to R, Uncle Mark, my father and Uncle George.
I suspect these photos are from 1956. 


'Till we meet again
Ms. Adventure

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed my great-grandmas apron. It looks like it has all of her kids and grandkids names embroidered on it! How fantastic is that!

    ReplyDelete