Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A perfect find!

While visiting Che Bello, a new boutique here in town, I spotted what would be the perfect accessory for the man folk to sport on our upcoming Vegas trip!

My, what a handsome belt buckle!

What's that?!  A removable flask?  Brilliant!

A great little 3 oz belt buckle flask!  Who was the brilliant chap that came up with this idea? 

The flask is held securely in the belt buckle with two small magnets.  The hand of cards seems fitting given the locale of the event.  They did have some other designs as well but this was the best for us.  I thought they are so awesome and a pretty good price that I bought a couple.

The owner of the store was kind enough to special order exactly what I wanted!  Check them out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CheBelloBoutique

'Til we meet again,
Ms. Adventure

2 comments:

  1. lovely blog :) Id really like if you would checked my blog out...maybe follow? :)x

    pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful blog! Thanks for the thoughtful comments. I just joined your blog. Looking forward to future posts!

      Delete